What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The complete guide to locks, alarms, cameras and security systems designed to protect you and your home
- Helping you transform your home from a burglary target to a safe sanctuary for your family and property
- Including sections on sky Lights, garage & sheds security, attached garages, alarm systems,
- Providing you a guide packed with detailed information on which locks are best
- Showing you how to obtain the best window or door security
- Helping you protect your home form a burglary
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Guide to Home Security scores 74.46/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.homesafetytoday.net/homesecuritybook.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: homesafetytoday.net you’ll also be taken through to homesafetytoday.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)